Quanta 250 FEG SEM
Technical Highlights 技术要点
●Addressing the need to investigate a wide variety of materials andcharacterize structure and composition, the FEI Quanta TM FEG providesunmatched flexibility to increase both performance and versatility to handlethe challenges of today’s wide ranging research needs.
●View any sample and get all the data: surface images andcompositional images can be combined with accessories of determining materialproperties and elemental composition.
● Featuring three imaging modes-high vacuum, and ESTEEM, itaccommodates the widest range of samples of any SEM system.
●These instruments are engineered to provide maximum data-imaging andmicroanalysis-from all specimens, with or without preparation.
●Characterization of both traditional samples from metals, fracturesand polished sections, to non-conductive soft materials.
Nano Characterization 纳米特性
● Metals & alloys, oxidation/corrosion, fractures, welds, polishedsections, magnetic and superconducting materials
● Ceramics, composites, plastics
● Geological sections, minerals
● Soft materials: polymers, pharmaceuticals, filters, gels, tissues,plant material
● Particles, porous, materials, fibers
Highvacuum image—metal surface after corrosion
Excellentperformance at low acceleration
voltage, image taken at 200 V
Essential Specifications 参数规格
Electron Beam resolution High vacuum
● 1.0 nm at 30 KV (SE)
● 2.5 nm at 30 KV (BSE)
●3.0 nm at 1 KV (SE)
Accelerating voltage: 200 V to 30 KV
● Probe current: ≦200 nA, continuously adjustable
● Magnification: 14 to 1000000 x
Comparison between BSE and SE images in low vacumm